Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


It wouldn't be Easter with out the Easter bunny!! After waiting in line for 2 hours on Friday, Reagan was not too thrilled about the Easter Bunny! They snapped this one right before she started screaming & crying. 

Three years ago right before Easter, I found out I was pregnant. I invited my parents over for dinner to tell them the big news! We sat them down and gave them little Easter baskets with an egg in each. In the egg was a bib, one saying "Grandma gives the best hugs" & the other saying "I love my grandpa". They immediately burst into tears of joy and its one of the most wonderful memories I have.


This is Reagan's second Easter, and I have to admit I love to celebrate this sentimental holiday with family & lots of peeps ;) Family is everything and I'm so fortunate to have them! So fortunate in fact, they all participated in helping us build a swing set this weekend for little miss Reagan ;) Here are before & after pics!


She had so much fun playing on her new swing set & loved having grandaddy push her!


So great spending Easter Sunday with family! 


I hope you & your family had a great Easter weekend too!



 photo sig_zps3a7c6a66.png

No comments:

Post a Comment