Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Magical Day: Our Wedding

Today, my husband and I celebrate 3 wonderful years of being married! I'm so blessed to have found my soul mate and best friend. Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life. It was quite the production, here's a little sneak peak of our wedding day highlights.



United Weddings created our lovely wedding video, they were simply amazing and by far the very best purchase of our entire wedding! We got married at the church I grew up in & the reception was at The Jefferson Hotel in the Grand Ballroom. Here are some pictures from our special day, three years ago!!












\



Wedding Dress: Monique Lhuillier
Rings: Henri Daussi, custom designed
Photography: Jessica Robertson
Wedding Planner: McBride Events
Makeup: Natalie with Ave. 42


 photo sig_zps3a7c6a66.png

1 comment: