Sunday, March 30, 2014

From My Home to Yours!

Hi Ya'll! I'm Holly from Richmond, VA and I want to welcome you to the House of Holly!! I'm a wife to Dustin, a mom to Reagan (16 months) and, our pups, Sampson and Oliver! Ever since having our little angel, Reagan Norwood in November 2012, I've adjusted quite well to becoming a stay at home mom ;) I'm truly fortunate to have the ability to stay home, but that leads me to blogging. There is never a dull moment in this household! Having a toddler sure does keep you on your toes! So while napping or bed time when I have some extra time on my hands, I tend to obsess over home decor, constantly trading things in with the new, out with the old, organizing, cooking, DIY projects, etc. My husband swears I have problems, but I have to keep changing and improving! So needless to say, I thought blogging would be the perfect way to open our home to yours! From hosting bridal showers, to the best and worst vacations, to spring gardening, and the latest and greatest toddler stories; I'm happy to introduce you to the House of Holly.

XO
H



1 comment: